How to Fish
In order to fish, you need, level 30, a Fishing Rod from the Fisherman, you also need bait, Worm or Paste.
When you are next to water, equip the fishing rod, use the chosen bait (right click on inventory), you will see the message "You attached Worm/Paste to th hook as bait", then press space and the character will start fishing.
A window will appear
- The goal is to click the fish 3 times, while the fish is inside the circle
- The yellow bar on the bottom is the time available
- Failing to click the fish reduces the available time
- Successfull click will show "Hit"
- Failed click will show "Miss"
- If you succeed 3 clicks you might or might not succeed in catching the fish
When purchased, the rod is +1 with 0/10 fishing points.
While fishing, whether you catch a fish or not, it may happen that the number of fishing points will increase.
Once the point limit has been reached for your current rod level, you have to go to Fisherman to try to improve it.
If improvement does not succeed, the rod will not be destroyed, but its quality will drop to a level, as it does when the improvement of an object with a Blessing Scroll fails.
Carbon Fiber Fishing Rod
- With version 19.1 you can get Carbon Fiber Fishing Rod at Fisherman with the help of the materials obtained from Kelpie Chest.
- Unlike normal rod, rare fish are much easier to catch.
- After successful refining at Fisherman, it has a duration of 30 days, that pass even if you are online or offline.
- You can't trade it, you can't sell it to the Store, you can't put it in shop. You can use it only on the character where you got it.
- Kelpie Chest can be obtained from monsters as an alternative drop.
- Kelpie Chest can be opened with a Kelpie Key, which can be obtained by fishing only with Fishing Book or with the bonus offered by 22px Golden Tuna.
In order the fish use and to stack to be able, must kill one them (except Minnow). In addition one clicks with the right mouse button on the fish in the inventory. Different things can happen:
- The fish dies and the dead fish remains in the inventory
- The fish disappears in the deep water (can happen everywhere also in the desert)
- One receives Fishbones
- One receives a Clam
- One receives an Worm
|Eel||Grilled: +10 strength for 10 minutes|
|Ayu||Grilled: no info text|
|Brook Trout||Grilled: Restores 600 HP|
|Perch||Grilled: Removes all negative effects (assumption: all negative charms waived)|
|River Trout||Grilled: Restores 230 SP immediately.|
|Gold Fish||Grilled: Can receive a gold key|
|Fishbones||One can receive these when killing each fish by coincidence.|
|Grass Carp||Grilled: Increases attack speed +20 for 10 minutes|
|Large Zander||Grilled: Restores 350 HP|
|Carp||Grilled: Increases moving speed +20 for 10 minutes|
|Cat Fish||Grilled:Restores 500 SP immediately|
|Minnow||Seal, which can be used for catching large fish.|
|Salmon||Grilled: Restores 340 SP|
|Lotus Fish||Grilled:Restores 500 HP immediately|
|Mandarin Fish||Grilled:Restores 180 HP|
|Clam||A shell with a beautiful bowl. It can contain a bead.|
(One can get these when killing each fish by coincidence.) It contains: White, blue one, red pearls as well as a piece of stone or an also nothing
|Rainbow Trout||Grilled:Restores 600 SP|
|Rudd||Grilled:Increases spell speed +10 for 10 Minutes|
|Loach||Grilled: Makes invisible|
|Shiri||Grilled: no info text|
|Mirror Carp||Grilled: no info text|
|Smelt||Grilled: no info text|
|Tenchi||Grilled:Restores 230 HP immediately|
|Zander||Grilled:Restores 180 HP|
Hair can be colored all 3 level, it is one bleaches them before.
|Bleach||Your original hair color returns. Bleached hair can be colored.|
|Blonde Hair Dye||Colors your hair blonde.|
|Brown Hair Dye||Colors your hair brown.|
|Red Hair Dye||Colors your hair red.|
|Black Hair Dye||Colors your hair black.|
|White Hair Dye||Colors your hair white.|
The Pearls can be found in shells.
|Blue Pearl||A splendourful blue pearl.|
|Blood Pearl||A bloodred pearl.|
|White Pearl||A snow-white Pearl. |
(comes from clams - not to confound with from the pearls furnace the guild)
|Fugitives Cape||A cape is carried by many volatile ones. If it is in your equipment, it hides your rank. (Duration: 4 hours)|
|Gold Ring||A simple gold ring. It can be sold in the shop at a high price.|
|Sage King's Glove||An inherited article of the old king family, to which the ruler a mysterious Kraft lends. If put on, you get twice as much points of rank during the leveling, as normal. (Duration: 4 hours)|
|Lucys Ring||On the ring stands written: "The Dragon God blesses you". It prevents the droppen of articles, if your rank is negative. (You lose maximally the ring.) (Duration: 4 hours)|
|Sage King's Symbol||An inherited symbol of the old king family, which to the ruler large Kraft lend. If put on, you get twice as much points of rank during the leveling, as normal. (Duration: 4 hours)|