A guild is a group of players with similar interests and ideas when it comes to the interplay. With the right guild is always pleasant company and help each other in leveling or the fulfillment of quests.
Its own guild, you can create at level 40 for 200,000 Yang at Guardian. In the last 24 hours you must not have been a member or leader of a guild, and the desired name can not be forgiven. The name can be a maximum 12 characters.
The Leader may appoint with the item Ring of Successor (for 95 DR in Item-Shop), each time a guild member to the new leader. But the new leader must be at least level 40 and accept the surrender. After that, the old leader can left the guild, without being dissolved. However you want to completely delete the guild, so you have to talk to the Guardian in his own kingdom, and therein select the corresponding function.
The guild leader can acquire a Guild Land and construct buildings on it. The number of Guild Land is limited and only the (timely) which have the strongest guilds. However, the Blacksmiths and Alchemists can be used by all players.
Transparent Guild Logo
If you create your own guild logo, it is possible to make parts of the image transparent.
It is not enough the game but to save the logo .gif with transparency.
- Pixels to be transparent, must be filled with pink (color code # FF00FF).
- It is recommended as an image format choose .bmp for transparent guild logos, as there are so no color distortion. Otherwise, it could be that the Pinken areas are seen as the Pink ingame, instead of being transparent.
In the rights administration the leader has the opportunity to assign various rights. 14 ranks he may individually designate and each assign different rights. The leader has always all rights, they cannot be removed. New guild members get a default rank without rights.
There are the following rights:
- This right allows members to invite other players (without guild) in the guild. To invite other players in the guild, you have to make right click on the player and click in the top menu that appears Guild Invitation. The player receives a message where he can decide whether he wants to in the guild or if he does not want it.
- This right allows members other members from the guild to dismiss. Therefore, it should only be given to the members that you also familiar. Dismissing goes similarly to the friend list: Mark the guild member and click at the bottom on the trash can.
- This right allows members to write announcements on the "black board" which remain permanently at the top. Addition one must put an ! in front of the message. Besides the writer himself the leader can always delete messages.
- With this right the guild members can use during a guild war guild skills. It should be taken that the guild skills only encompass each the triggering player. Anyone who will benefit from the guild skills in guild wars, therefore must be set to the right.
The guild leader can ask Guild Wars or accept Guild War requests from other guild leader. Both guilds need at least 8 members to perform a guild war. Guild wars are fought usually to measure the strength of their own guild with another. If you win a GK gets the guild for this ranking points. Guild Wars can therefore also be used for leveling the own guild. There are three types of guild wars.
- Field-Guild War
- Arena-Guild War
- Flag-Guild War (Capture the flag)