Beta Server - Blazing Purgatory
The purpose of the Beta Server is to test new contenent before applying it to live servers. Each user who registers to the Beta Server recives 2 characters - male and female with both skill sets avaivable for the class.
Characters will be created with every maintenance (daily 10:00 CEST & 17:00 CEST) which means you'll have an empty account until maintenance has been finished.
In Beta Server max level limit is 105. Players can test out Blazing Purgatory content:
- Challenging game content up to level 105
- Demanding high-level dungeon with seven exciting zones of destiny
- New inventory for potions thanks to an innovative belt system
- Fierce PvE battles, that demand cooperation and strategic thinking
- Continuation of the main quest series
- Improved design of the Fireland area
|??, November 2013||??:??||Beta Server closed|
|Tuesday 22, October 2013||14:00 (CEST)||Beta Server open for a 2nd Beta test phase|
|Monday 7, October 2013||12:00 (CEST)||Beta Server closed|
|Friday 4, October 2013||-:-||Ch2 Ch3 Ch4 added|
|Wednesday 2, October 2013||-:-||Registrations are opened at beta.metin2.com|
|Wednesday 2, October 2013||17:00||Server is open|
The changelog can be found here:
Only one CH available - October 4th more Ch's were added.
All characters in Beta start with level 104. Characters are fully equipped with bonused items.
All accounts also recive:
- 10x Sun Elixir(L)
- 10x Moon Elixir(L)
- 20x Critical Strike
- 20x Piercing Strike
- 200x Purple Potion(L)
- 200x Green Potion(L)
- 20x Blessing of the Dragon
- Wind Shoes+ (2 days 2 hours)
- 19px Wild Battle Boar Seal (20 days)
- Full PvM Equipment
Red Dragon Fortess, A dungeon style map, composed by 7 different areas, where you need to perform 7 different tasks to complete the dungeon, all this in 1 hour time limit.
Can only enter while in group Only the leader of the group can request entry. Whole group is teleported in. The Dungeon level limit is 100, and to battle the final Boss, the group leader must be 104. Each group member must have 1x Passage Ticket in order to get in the fortress. If you leave the dungeon, by disconnection or reviving in city, you have a 5 minute window that you are allowed to go back in.
- Task 1: Venture into the Demon's Ring and emerge the victor.
This taks is completed when you kill a certain ammount of mobs (270??) in the designated area
- Task 2: Find the Golden Cog Wheel and use it to trigger the hidden mechanism in the Isfet Stele.
Kill mobs in the designated area and collect Golden Cog Wheel, drag the wheell to Isfet Stele, until you have found the correct key.
- Task 3: Defeat Ignitor, Guardian of the Ember.
In the designated area, among other mobs kill Ignitor
- Task 4: Search for the Maat Stones and place them on the seven Isfet Steles in the correct order.
By killing mobs in the designated area, your group will collect Maat Stones, drag them to Isfet Steles to try and open them, there's a correct order to do so, if you choose the wrong Sele the key will disapear and the Sele will remain, if you choose the right Sele, both key and Sele disappear, taks ends when all Seles are gone.
- Task 5: Only those who shy not from the singing heat will be able to defeat the Purgatory Fire Metin.
Kill the metin stone in the designated area
- Task 6: Venture into the Demon's Ring and emerge the victor.
Kill all mobs in the designated area
- Final: Awaken the Am-heh Gorge
One new metin that needs to be broken to complete one of the dungeon tasks
Golden Cog Wheel
Glimpses of the new belt system are visible on this beta server, some drop of belts without name, and the inventory slots for the future belt system potions, however the system was not implemented and was not subject to test.