||The Combat Zone is a map available from level 50, where players can take full advantage of the PvP functionality of Metin2, sneaking in a kind of "all vs all."
By killing other players, your character will earn Battle Points, with which will get prizes and appear in a special weekly ranking system.
'Conditions of entry and exit'
- The entrance to the map may be requested by the flashing button in the corner of the minimap in the top right
- There is no fee for entry
- You cannot request access to the Combat Zone in a dungeon
- You can access the map only during the specified opening times
- Within the zone, the spawn point is determined at random
- Exiting the map can be requested by using the interface
- If the player that requested to exit the map has earned points, they cannot exit the map instantly. Instead an exit timer is started with certain restrictions:
- The player must survive for 10 minutes
- All opponents will be notified in the chat of the player's intention to leave
- The player suffers a reduction to their Movement Speed
- The player's position is clearly visible on the minimap with a special visual effect above the character's head
- Exit requests cannot be cancelled unless the player dies, thereby losing the Battle Points earned
- When exiting the map, players are teleported to the first village of their own kingdom
'Features of the map'
- In the Combat Zone you will not see the name, the kingdom or the guild of your opponents
- You are not allowed to open private shops in this zone
- Once inside, the PvP mode is always set to Free; however, there are positive or negative consequences depending on Rank
- You cannot use any items that allow teleportation
- Once killed, a player can decide to be reborn on site or in the city
- Restart Here: the player will respawn on the same spot
- Restart City: the player will respawn at random map coordinates
- Restarting the client (whether intentional or not) will result in the player exiting to map1 of their kingdom and losing all their Battle Points
'How it works'
- For killing an opponent in the Combat Zone, players gain 2 points
- If the player dies, they automatically lose all Battle Points earned so far
- The waiting time for restart is' 10 seconds ', which increases by 5 seconds whenever the character is killed within the map, up to a maximum of 30 seconds. This time is reset to the base value when the player completes the exit procedure from the map