- You can reach the Zodiac Temple through the Teleporters in Map 1 and 2 for each kingdom.
- You need a minimum level of 20 to enter the Zodiac Temple.
- Here you will find the 12 portals, 12 Gods of the Zodiac. Each day there are 2 temples open, and on sunday, all the temples are available.
- You can enter alone or in a group up to 8 players. In the case of a group, the group leader must be the one to click the portal for the run to start to the entire group.
- To enter the Portal, each player must have at least 12 Animaspheres.
- Animaspheres can be seen above your minimap.
- Animaspheres are received 1 per hour, even if the character is offline, up to a maximum of 36.
- Animaspheres can also be refilled using Sphere Parchment and can reach over 36 Animaspheres.
- There are 40 Floors, most are standard floors, the rest are bonus floors.
- Each standard floor has a time limit of 10 minutes to be completed.
- Each bonus floor has a time limit of 5 minutes to be completed.
- Each floor will have a random objective, out of 4 possible.
- Some floors can have several phases, each with 1 goal.
- If a player dies at any floor, they can revive themselves using Prism of Revival (Q).
- Group players can also revive each other, clicking on the character.
- If there is not enough Prism of Revivals, the player is wiped out.
- If you are about to go to the next floor and the player did not revive, the player is wiped out.
- Floors with the task to not die and you die anyway, the run is over.
- Floors 7,14,21,28,35,36,37,38,39 are bonus floors, the rest are standard floors.
- The reward for completing floor 34 is Golden Zodiac Chest.
- On floor 40, the NPC is available for 5 minutes.
- For more detailed information about the structure, rewards and goals of the zodiac temple floors please Click Here
Rewards & Monk Milbon