Experience (Usually shorten to XP or EXP) is necessary for the development of your character. Without experience you can not make new levels and thus enhance skills, stats, wear better armor and weapons, etc.
For each level the XP requirement is different, but you always have to fill the experience balls in the bottom left of your screen. When you fill the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ball you will be able to add 1 status point to your character. When you fill the 4th ball you will procede to the next level and recieve 1 extra skill point to use.
The absolute ammount of XP made, and the ammount left to the next level can also be seen on your Status window, accessible by pressing the "C" key or by pressing the status button
Depending on your level and the level of your opponent you get a certain percentage of EXP. If your level is lower, you get a few percent extra experience. In contrast, if the opponents is lower level you get less experience. The base value of possible EXP gain from monsters can be found in the Monsters List . The base is the number of EXP that you get if you have the same level as the adversary.
|Level of mob||EXP|
There are other factors, besides beeing lower level than the opponent that can influence the ammount of experience earned. Some of them can be used simultaineously and the effects stack.
- Experience Ring from Item-Shop (+50%)
- Experience Ring from Metins or Boxes (+50%)
- Events (The ammount of bonus ca vary on events)
- Lolly (+50%)
- Crescent Moon Ring (+50%)
- Amulet of Eternal Love (+30%)
- Ring of Joy (+30%)
- Love Bracelet (for spouses ) (+10% ~ +20%)
- Some Mounts - Royal Tiger, White Lion
- Potion of Experience
- Mulled Wine - (+10%)
- Jade Shoes - Chances of EXP bonus (1% ~ 5%)
- Chances bonus EXP as a random bonus in shoes , necklaces and shields
- Power Mounts - Chance of EXP bonus (Wild 3% / Valiant 5%)
Only when in group:
- Book of the Leader (+30% when use by the leader of the group)
- Bonus members of the group (12% ~ 100%)
Experience Points in group
When in group every member receives experience regardless of who killed the monster.
The leader may choose how they share experiences among members:
Level distribution - EXP is divided among the number of members in the group most EXP + member receives the highest level. When group members with 50 and 25, 50 level gets ⅔ experience and 25 level gets ⅓ experience. (Note Again Relative EXP (see above))