Metins or Metin Stones fall as meteorites from the sky, and then stay in the place where they land, until they are destroyed. Metins are significantly different from other opponents/mobs:
- Metins don't move.
- Metins don't attack.
- Depending on the metin and the remaining HP left on it, the metin stone will usually spawn 10 groups of monsters that will automatically attack who is attacking the metin. The first two spawns consist of a group of monsters, the next four spawns two groups, and the last four spawns up to three groups.
- Metins are a class 5 opponent and therefore, comparing to other opponents of the same level are fairly hard to destroy.
- Metins can be spawned with Metin Stone Spawner.
- It's usually recommended that you destroy metins within 9 levels above your level, for optimized drop rates
- Metins are extremely popular targets because they are the most important or even almost the only source of essential items such as:
- All Metins except Metin Pung-Ma (Lvl 75), Metin Ma-An (Lvl 80) and Metin Tu-Young (Lvl 85) drop Skill Book.
- Spirit Stones drop only from Metin of Black or higher, except Metins in dungeons.
- Metins above level 40, Metin of Soul can drop Soul Stone.
- The bonus 'Strength against Metin stones' works against all these Metins.
- The following Metins are found only during Events in the game.
|Level||Image||Name||Spawn areas||Event||Skill Book||Spirit Stones||Soul Stones|
|10 to 120||Easter Metin||See desired page||Easter Event||√|
|30 to 120||Metin of the Test||Anywhere||Metin Fever|
|50||Metin of Agony||Most neutral maps||Monster Bash Event||√|
|105||Metin of Salvation||Salvation||Journey to the Otherworld||√|
- The following Metins are skins that appear during Events, replacing existing normal Metins
|Valentine's Day Event|